Friday, June 6, 2008

My Boys and My Pretty Quote Journal




I wanted to share this journal that i bought at barnes and noble. It's inspired by Jane Austen and has quotes from her books inside with images of the regency era. I've made it into my favorite quote and bible verses journal. I purchased some Quote Cards from rebeccasower.typepad.com and glued them inside. If you like Jane Austen you have gotta get this journal. They also have address books and greeting cards all inspired by Jane Austen.

I've been very inspired lately to make some art and NO TIME so frustrating. I want to go back to being a stay at home mom. Oh i guess i'll show you a pictur of my boys.
ANYWAYS these picture did not load up the way i wanted them too. Sorry i'm new to blogging.
LOve them boys they're so cute. Yeah i'll keep them.





























No comments: